4.11.2011

The next Lady Gaga?


Perhaps I should consider a career change? I sang "Telephone" by Lady Gaga last week for my students (to teach them about American culture and to have them read some of it) and the following week the student on the left gave me this note at the beginning of class. Finally, someone that recognizes my talent!!

The kids loved learning about Lady Gaga... even this week they were asking me if we would sing Lady Gaga again! Unfortunately, I'm a little Lady Gaga'ed out. I only had one student last week that knew any Lady Gaga songs though- this one little girl shouted "Pokerface" when I started talking about her. They are a little bit too young to know anything about her besides her name, which they love to say over and over again...although I did have one girl who said she had a picture of her in her house...I don't even want to know!

4 comments: