6.09.2011

A suck-up!


The boy on the right is so super cute (the boy on the left is too, lol). You can't really tell in this picture but he is soo tiny. And I love his little yellow glasses! They have a big nose piece in the front and another piece of plastic that goes around the back of his ears to keep the glasses securely fastened to his head :)

The best part about him is that every time I ask his team what name they want, he ALWAYS says "Team Miss Church! Team Miss Church!" Usually, I appease his request, hahah. What a little suck-up ;)

He cried one time, and it literally broke my heart. He had to take off his glasses to rub his eyes, ah! Whenever a student is crying, all of the other students demand that I take note of it. They all say "teacher, teacher, he/she is crying!!" and make me approach the student. They always say it like it's a crime. I'm not exactly sure what they want me to do about it, besides just taking note. I always ask the student if they need to go to the nurse, and none of them ever do, so I have no choice but to just move on and continue with class.

Anyhow, another one of my faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment