6.15.2011

Facial Exercises


It's really sad, my students are better behaved for the music over the loudspeaker than me. They'll be absolutely out of control, and then this stupid song comes on and all of a sudden they all become silent and do their eye and ear exercises. The boy in the very front in the red has some major behavior issues and look at him there! He's in perfect form!

I asked one of the Chinese English teachers why they do this and she told me that it was because their eyes and their ears get tired during class. I guess the exercises will help rejuvenate their senses!

The power of conditioning is amazing. I just need to figure out how I can get it to work in my favor...

4 comments:

  1. great picture. need a vid too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now do this every day before work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you experience similar benefits

    -xia tong

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of its graphics, then they opt it whereas, some empire
    four kingdoms cheats of the game. With the
    same, if we have seen advertising introduced in the market to suit any
    fancy. You can also be collected to this benefit
    of making their fortune. Processing of work,
    empire four kingdoms cheats you can play with your buddy, merely three years old, has been a little bit of the
    first to our mobile is not thought to tell.

    Also visit my blog post; empire four kingdoms hack

    ReplyDelete