6.21.2011

the nicest one

this is the absolute sweetest boy on the planet. i think out all of my students, he has got to be the nicest one. i don't really have that many examples, it's just his general demeanor and what he says in class.

he is very smart (not only is he one of my best English speakers, his family is Korean so he is trilingual) and I get the feeling that his family is very rich (you don't get good English here for nothing...and he has traveled to Europe and will go to Canada and America this summer with his family) but he is completely unaffected by it. he is a very mature little boy. i have some other good students who know their good at english and want me to know it too...ie...they tell me, "TEACHER, I'M GOOD AT ENGLISH!" hahah.

This picture is taken after the previous sequence of pictures. He came up afterwards and asked if I could take a picture of just him lol. From another student, it would have seemed really vain, but from him it was just cute.

He always tries to come up and talk to me before class. It's so refreshing to be able to actually talk with one of my students! Some of the other students gather around to listen a little even though I doubt they can really understand. Most of my students will try to run up and talk to me really quickly and then run away because they have either run out of things to say or couldn't understand my last question hahah.

anyways, i wish i could see how this kid turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment