6.03.2011

My roommates in china...


we're becoming more and more acquainted with each other as the days go by...i with them by learning how to best kill them, and them with me by learning how to best hide...

they come in through the cracks in the wall and pipes in the bathroom. they are disgusting, really smart, and extremely fast.

i can't even escape them in class, i was giving a private lesson and my student's book had a story about cockroaches. i was like NOOOOO!!! i told him about my cockroach problem, he and looked very upset and said 'that's terrible!' the book said that they are one of the oldest animals alive, have extremely good eye sight, and can live with out food and water for like 60 days. good lord.

3 comments:

  1. "we're becoming more and more acquainted with each other as the days go by...i with them by learning how to best kill them, and them with me by learning how to best hide...

    "they come in through the cracks in the wall and pipes in the bathroom. they are disgusting, really smart, and extremely fast."

    I get the sense that this is a metaphor for something but can't put my finger on what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would really like to know what you are insinuating...

    -xia tong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. What an ordeal...

    ReplyDelete