9.10.2011

teacher's day



today was teacher's day, which is the same as teacher appreciation day in the states. hoorah! when i entered my 3rd period class one of my super sweet little girls (top left corner) was holding a huge bouquet of flowers and i was like oh no she didn't! to be honest though, coming from her i wasn't that surprised- on the last day of school last year she gave me this huge, glittery pop-up card that was like 'i love you!' haha. her english is far from perfect but definitely improving. she always talks with me a little before and after class which is great practice for her. the girl in red usually tags along too but doesn't say as much.

in this same class is the girl who always feeds me, and today she drew me a picture and gave me one large grape, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment