3.25.2011


This is a KFC sandwich, Chinese style! It has shrimp in it, and a ton of mayonnaise. They really love their mayonnaise on their sandwiches here...sheesh. It was pretty good though. I really cannot remember the last time I went to KFC in the states but it is a big hit there. So is McDonalds, even though I think some kids pretend they don't like it as much. There are always a ton of people in there! They try t0 make the fast food places more like restaurants so you don't have to throw away your leftovers and put your tray away like at home, they bus it for you! Look at the McCafe below, can you believe how nice it is?! It's like a little Starbucks or something...

3 comments:

  1. They don't really "try to make the fast food places more like restaurants"... it's just a product of the fact that labor is so cheap there and people need jobs. I once had a woman yell at me at a McDonalds when I bussed my own tray.

    ReplyDelete