3.21.2011

E-mail From Fairy, My Student

I have over 1000 students so I have to admit that I have no clue who this student is but look at how good her English is! She's only in 3rd grade! She may have gotten some help writing it but still....How sweet of her! :) BTW, she should know my name and where I'm from at this point though lol.

Dear teacher,

Nice to meet you.

I am a student in Grade three, Class two of Liberation Primary school. My Chinese name is Xinru Xie, and my English name is Fairy.

I am so happy that you come here and teach us English. English lesson teached by foreign teacher is our long-awaited course. We all like it very much. We hope we can learn more English knowledge and study English better.

What's your name? And where are you from?

Hoping I can get more help and guidance.

Above all, I want to say thanks again to you. And thank you for your time.

Keep in touch.


Best regards,
Fairy

4 comments:

  1. That's better than most of my 4th graders can write, and they ONLY speak English!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha "Hoping I can get more help and guidance...thank you for your time."



    somehow I don't think this was sent on her own initiative...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Well I talked to her in class today and she doesn't speak a lot of English :( She said her mom helped her, but I think it may have been more than just helping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. still that is very nice of her mom!

    ReplyDelete