1.03.2012

letters

this semester i had about 20 of my classes write me a letter, and i responded to every letter that i received by the following class. it wasn't very hard but it was very time consuming. i never really spent that much time making my lessons or anything like that (games that require little to no preparation are key) so i was happy to do some work for them. i got some extremely nice letters back- they will definitely be my best souvenirs from china.

i'd say this stack is about 900 letters.

johnson, one of my favorite students, wrote an awesome song/poem at the end of his letter. it's a little abstract and has a good style, i like it. he's only 10 years old, what a clever little boy. i think this would be a stellar poem for a 10 year old native english speaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment