10.20.2011

fly away


this little boy is awesome. as you can see, he is a little more outgoing than his classmates, i don't think i could have gotten a better picture of him, haha. he is a 6thg grader to Hu Tan elementary school, which is the smallest school that i have taught at in china. the class sizes range from like 20 to 30 kids, oh my god, it's wonderful. i often talk to this boy on QQ (chinese AIM) and he told me that he wants to be a singer, a pianist, or a scholar. pretty good. the first day of class, his chinese english teacher (who attends all the classes with me, a rarity) made him sing a chinese song for me in front of his class. apparently he had no issue with this, he always sings the songs for the new teachers! his teacher told me that he is a very famous singer in dalian. he will go far..

No comments:

Post a Comment