10.02.2011

BINGO

Last week I played BINGO with the kids so they had to make BINGO cards, which was a little bit of a tedious process. It always took a while to get the majority of the class with correct cards because it was hard for them to understand. I even had one class where not even one child could understand what I was looking for. Ay yie yie...

One class was so cute about it though. A couple kids started coming up to me to show me their cards after they were done, and very soon, the whole class decided that this was what they were supposed to do. I had kids running at me from every direction trying to show me their finished products. There were very few that needed to be fixed, so every time the kid would come up I would pause and look at it, and then be like great!, excellent!, good job!, etc. etc. After I praised them some would jump away and be like “YEAH!” hahah. I had one kid that came up and showed me his card like 3 or 4 times. I think the class would have been satisfied if just making the BINGO card had been the whole activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment