5.07.2011

QQ with my kids

There is an issue with my pictures showing up...so until I get that figured out I'll just put up a few posts that don't need pictures.

I gave all my students my QQ number (still deciding whether that was a good idea or not :)) and I have been having some funny conversations with them. This girl is in 4th grade.

Jessica Jiefang 4.3 2:18:22 PM
Can I ask you a problem?
Victoria 2:20:54 PM
sure!
Jessica Jiefang 4.3 2:21:43 PM
Why are dogs afraid the sunbath?
Victoria 2:22:56 PM
that is a good question
Victoria 2:23:11 PM
i think that it makes them not feel good
Victoria 2:23:13 PM
what do you think?
Jessica Jiefang 4.3 2:23:16 PM
Do you know?
Jessica Jiefang 4.3 2:23:28 PM
??
Victoria 2:23:40 PM
i am not sure
Jessica Jiefang 4.3 2:24:18 PM
Because they don't wangt to be hot dog!

Pretty good!!

6 comments:

  1. Chinese people appear to love the wordplay possible between dog/hot dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, this is precious: "i think that it makes them not feel good"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah so true, i didn't even think about that. i think i'll go online and find some hot dog jokes to share with my students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you call a hot dog with nothing inside it? A "hollow-weenie!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly like you're composing style, awesome data, thankyou for posting. dominoqq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extraordinary overview, I'm certain you're getting an awesome reaction. agen bandarq

    ReplyDelete