1.16.2014

i've been told that there are some pieces of writing that are not appropriate for this blog, or for the internet in general. this kind of thinking makes my mind feel dulled, but i'll admit that it has yet to be seen what kind of effect my mark of evil on the web will have on future endeavors. so i do practice some form of self-censorship, if for no other reason than to safeguard myself against publishing something that in theory i should feel uncomfortable about. when i write a post that i think might be questionable, i save it as a draft on blogger and leave it unpublished until i decide what to do with it. so tonight i found myself revisiting those drafts, and i stumbled upon a rather perplexing piece that i saved about a week ago, although i possess no memory of it whatsoever. here it is in its entirety:

ordered all real cats to be replaced by people
new order, all the

while all indications say otherwise, i'm going to give myself the benefit of the doubt and assume that i did not sit there and type this nonsense out as an idea for a potential blog post. but still, the text was intriguing enough to pique my interest-- it leaves so many unanswered questions, and i just couldn't leave it unfinished. here it goes:

ordered all real cats to be replaced by people
new order, all the last cats were feeble
this time i won't accept nothing less than 100 percent
give me that fake cat, ill be up on your customer service line expressing my discontent
you see, i aint the average consumer
and these games with the cats, i'm failing to see the humor

b**** that cat had a plastic paw
your online ad's misleading, this cat's not what i saw
you know i'm looking for that round ball of fur
it breathes, it moves, honestly just make sure it purrs
if this is too hard for you to fulfill let me know right now 
i'm warning you, repeated failure is something my fist won't allow

don't you know those online cats seemed like a good call
the beauty of the web is that no pretext is necessary at all
no busy body salesperson discriminating against my tastes
just because i need a lot of cats you gonna make me feel disgraced?
hell no, let me make my intentions clear
these cats won't be at my place for longer than a year
now your making me spell it out--i'm just a recluse fortunate enough to have made a cat for a friend
this little tabby showed me that life alone means nothing in the end
but i ain't no cat, that's why i made this plan....
ordered all real cats to be replaced by people

life is better now that this is off my chest.

8 comments:

  1. This is excellent. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. praise from li zhong is truly something to be proud of

      Delete
    2. i don't understand it, when I critique, I am ignored. when I praise, I am spat on.

      Delete
    3. li zhong is just learning about western culture and needs special encouragement. can the same be said for you?

      Delete
  2. Finally, someone who has the guts to speak the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon this blog after a Yahoo search for humans who are interested in replacing the human race with cats. But after reading your arguments, I have come to the conclusion that exact opposite is indeed necessary. I have already made the appropriate changes to my household, and I hope your other followers will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you shouldn't be so swayed by other people's opinions--always stick to your gut feeling. my true opinion is that 'catizen' has a nice appeal to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS POST IS NOT APPROPRIATE 4 THE INTERNET

    ReplyDelete