12.21.2011

autographs

i really don't know what got into my class, but today was our last day together and they went nuts. today i took them outside to play a game, and after returning to the classroom, i was bombarded by children who wanted my autograph. when i say bombarded, i am not exaggerating, i literally almost fell down. at first i thought a few of them just wanted to know my english name, so i told them i would write it on the board, but they told me that that was not going to work haha. so as notebooks and pens were being shoved in my face i wrote my name like 50 times. it was probably one of the most intense moments of my life. they are so silly, i love it. while it was happening, i had my camera on hand so i decided to take some pictures of the madness.


it's funny how some of your worst classes give you the most love. they are naughty, naughty, naughty. one time they were being so loud and i was using the teacher's ruler to hit the desk to get them to be quiet, well i guess i hit it a little too hard because it snapped in half. i was pretty angry at them, but i was not THAT angry haha. it made a loud noise so they all stopped talking and got really quiet. i was like oh my god, they must think i'm a crazy woman, how embarrassing haha. but i do remember yelling at them a lot that day, so much that i apologized to them the next class, but also told them that they needed to straighten up and fly right. the good thing about kids is that they easily forgive and forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment